How To Make Your Phone Battery Last All Day
Is your smartphone’s battery always letting you down in the middle of the day? Suddenly your battery is at 1% … We hear you. It is downright annoying!
This is why we are getting you all the info you need to prolong your battery life!
- Turn off your Bluetooth and Wi-Fi when you don’t need them or when there is no available network, as they will drain your battery by constantly looking for a connection.
- Connect to Wi-Fi when it is available as it uses less battery than Mobile Data does.
- Turn off Location Services and GPS when you don’t need them or at least limit app permissions to the “while using the app” option.
- Turn down your screen’s brightness or keep the night mode on and it will drastically extend your battery’s life. Extra perk? It will be less painful on the eyes!
- Make sure you close any apps you aren’t using, to limit all background activity that allows apps to constantly refresh or look for new notifications even when not active.
- Shorten your screen timeout to save your battery when you finally put your phone down.
- Do not, I repeat, do not keep your phone charging overnight. No matter how tempting it is
- Always use original chargers & cables, fake ones might look colorful and cool, but they will definitely damage your phone’s battery.
As you can see, it is the little things that will make the biggest improvements and increase your usage time!
Stay tuned for more useful tips and tricks! Our Geeks are always ready to help you with your Tech, we are only a few clicks away!